CMS Permissions gives you the opportunity to restrict user’s access to specific CMS pages on your Magento web store. The extension adds the function where you can select one or multiple Magento customer groups who have access to a certain CMS page.
- This extension is compatible with Magento versions 1.7.x - 1.9.x
If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in System → Tools → Compilation under 'Compiler status'.
1. Copy the folders (and its content): "app" and "skin" to your root Magento directory.
2. Clear the Magento cache.
3. Log out and log in again in your Magento admin.
System → Configuration → B2B-extensions → B2B CMS Permissions. The configuration consists of four parts:
2. License: Add your license key to this section.
- Extension Enabled: Yes/No.
4. Setting permissions on specific CMS page
Browse to CMS -> Pages. After you choose a page, under "Page Information" a new section will be shown with the name "Allowed customer groups".
On each CMS page you can set permissions which customer groups have access to it.
By default all customer groups are allowed for all CMS pages. Customer can see on frontend only the CMS pages that allow access for the customer group on which current customer belongs. If customer try to access link of page for which the customer group is not allowed, he is redirected on static page: 'Not allowed for customer group'. You can edit the content of this page from your backend:
CMS -> Pages -> Not Allowed for Customer Group.
1. Change the “active” element to “false” /etc/modules/Ecomwise_CMSPermissions.xml and save the file.
2. Flush Magento cache.
This will set the extension to inactive. However, if more explicit action is needed:
- Remove all files from file system. Be careful though not to remove something else!
- Remove the entry with code = "cmspermissions_setup" in the core_resource database table.
06 October 2015
Fixing minor bugs.
- Adding "Info & support" tab in the configuration
- Bug fixes
29 May 2014
Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.9.x
13 May 2014
Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.8.x
Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.7.x