The B2B Prices Display extension gives you opportunity to show prices including or excluding taxes depending on the customer group chosen.
- This extension is compatible with Magento versions 1.7.x – 126.96.36.199
- This extension is compatible with the Magento SUPEE-6788 patch.
If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in System → Tools → Compilation under 'Compiler status'.
1. Copy the folders (and its content): "app" and "skin" to your root Magento directory.
2. Clear the Magento cache.
3. Log out and log in again in your Magento admin.
System -> Configuration -> B2B Extensions -> B2B Price Display
1. Info & Support: An overview of the extension information such as version number, compatibility, documentation and support.
2. License: Add your license key to this section.
- Extension Enabled: Yes/No
- VAT Excluded: In the multiple-select field you can select for which customer groups the prices will be shown excluding tax (B2B Customers).
- VAT Included: In the multiple-select field you can select for which customer groups the prices will be shown including tax (Retailer and guest Customers).
When a consumer (customer group Retail or not logged in) is viewing the site, prices will be shown including tax and when a B2B customer is viewing the website, prices will be shown excluding tax.
Prices are shown based on customer group chosen in the multiple-select fields.
- Catalog pages
- Shopping cart
- Checkout page
- Admin - order review, invoice review, credit memo
- Transactional emails
- Pdf printed invoices
The extension actually overrides tax settings:
- Price Display Settings
- Shopping Cart Display Settings
- Orders, Invoices, Credit memos Display Settings
Category page - Examples
1. Tax setting in backend is Including Tax, logged customer is B2B customer, on frontend customer see prices excluding tax.
2. Tax setting in backend is Excluding Tax, logged customer is Retail customer, frontend customer see prices including tax.
1. Change the “active” element to “false” /etc/modules/Ecomwise_PricesDisplay.xml and save the file.
2. Flush Magento cache.
This will set the extension to inactive. However, if more explicit action is needed:
- Remove all files from file system.
14 December 2015
- Compatible with Magento Community 188.8.131.52
16 November 2015
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6788 patch.
19 May 2015
- Adding "Info and Support" tab to the backend.
- Adding "Settings" tab to the backend.
29 May 2014
Compatible with Magento Community 1.6.x-1.9.x
15 April 2013
Compatible with Magento Community 1.6.x-1.8.x