Matrix Ordering extension replaces the standard Magento configurable options view on the product page. This extension allows your customers to see many different products at the same time and able to add multiple products to the cart.NOTE: Matrix Ordering extension works only for products with 1, 2 and 3 configurable options.
- This extension is compatible with following Magento versions:
- Magento Community 1.7.x – 1.9.2
- Magento EE 1.13.x - 1.14.1
- This extension is compatible with configurable products only.
- This extension is compatible with default Magento RWD theme.
- This extension is compatible with the Magento SUPEE-6788 patch.
- This extension is compatible with the Magento SUPEE-6285 patch.
If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in System → Tools → Compilation under 'Compiler status'.
1. Copy the folders (and its content): "app" and "skin" to your root Magento directory.
2. Clear the Magento cache.
3. Log out and log in again in your Magento admin.
System -> Configuration -> B2B Extensions -> Matrix Ordering
1. Info & Support: An overview of the extension information such as version number, compatibility, documentation and support.
2. License: Add your license key to this section.
In this section you can specify main configurable parameters for the extension:
- Extension Enables: Yes/No
- Display tabs: tab(s) that will be displayed on product page.
- Default tab:tab that will be opened after page load.- Multiple Options:number of displayed horizontal options in multiple order for correct working of strollers.
4.Matrix Ordering per Customer Group:
In this section you can specify the tabs (order one or order multiple) for a particular customer group:
1. Enable Matrix ordering customer groups: enable or disable the settings for customer groups.
2. Enable Magento Default Form: for the selected group.
3. Disable Order One Tab: for the selected group.
4. Disable Order Multiple Tab: for the selected group.
5. Setting Configurable attributes:
Browse to Catalog -> Attributes -> Manage Matrix Attributes to configure the configurable attributes.
If just one attribute set is mapped, the Matrix Order form will be shown on Product Page only for configurable products that belong to that mapped attribute set.
6. Configurable Swatches
Magento CE 184.108.40.206 default functionality “Configurable swatches” is implemented in Matrix Ordering extension. Configurable Swatches extension provide an alternate way to display the selection of options for configurable products.
For Magento 220.127.116.11 “Configurable swatches” feature can be enabled : System -> Configuration -> Catalog->Configurable Swatches.
For Magento versions < 18.104.22.168 , this functionality is implemented in our extension.
Additionally an extra feature is implemented in the Magento admin - Cache Managment section for the Magento versions earlier than Magento 22.214.171.124.
“Flush Swatch Images Cache” button should be used on every change which is related with the Magento swatches. If we have uploaded a new global (product-specific) swatch image or delete a swatch image etc.
7. Adding Image to Swatches
- Global Swatch Images
Create a PNG image matching the label with a file name of all lowercase letters with hyphens. For instant, if the option label is Sky Blue, create a file named “sky-blue.png”. Copy the image to [your Magento install dir]/media/wysiwyg/swatches.
- Product-Specific Swatch Images
Upload the images that you want for the swatches. The images should be a .png file with the word -swatch afterwards — for example, Black-swatch.png or Blue-swatch.png. Label each image swatch. This will allow for changing of the product as a specific color is selected while viewing
Customers can add different sizes and colors at once. The attributes which are chosen from the admin will be shown in the “Order One” and “Order Multiple” tabs.
Cart pageConfigurable products which were added to the cart, can be seen on the Cart page listed with their simple options.
The extension implements a feature for showing the stock availability status, as on the following image.
1. Change the “Active” element to “false” /etc/modules/Ecomwise_Quickorder.xml and save the file.
2. Flush Magento cache.
This will set the extension to inactive. However, if more explicit action is needed:
- Remove all files from file system.
- Remove the entry with code='quickorder_setup' in the core_resource database table.
- Adding feature, Matrix Order form is shown only for the mapped attribute sets.
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6285 patch.
Display of stock availability status in the Matrix Ordering.
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6788 patch.
02 September 2015
Fixing compatibility issues- color swatches
19 August 2015
Compatibility with Magento community 126.96.36.199
14 July 2015
Fixing compatibilty issues.
07 July 2015
Code maintenance and bug fixes.
21 May 2015
"Configurable Swatches" functionality is implemented:
- Magento 188.8.131.52 - default Magento feature.
- < Magento 184.108.40.206 - new configuration settings in our extension same as default Magento feature.
01 May 2015
Extension is compatible with 1, 2 and 3 configurable options
16 April 2015
- When only one option is available the option is preselected.
- The discount or extra price is added.
- Updating the cart when a product is added to the shopping cart.
- Adding the “Info & support” tab to the backend.
- Code improvements.
Magento B2B extensions
Are you looking for other Magento B2B Extensions? Check out our other Magento B2B extensions