The B2B Cart Quote extension gives you the ability to add “Quote request” function to your Magento web store. Your web store customers can add products to their shopping cart and request a quote instead of checking out. The web store admin can edit and approve the quote. Once the quote is approved, the customer can convert their quote to an order and proceed with the checkout process.
- This extension is compatible with Magento versions 1.7.x-220.127.116.11
- This extension is compatible with following product types:
- Simple products without custom options
- Simple products with custom options
- Configurable products
- This extension is compatible with the Magento SUPEE-6788 patch.
- This extension is compatible with the Magento SUPEE-6285 patch.
- This extension is compatible only with the default Magento Checkout page.
- This extension is compatible with the default rwd/default package/theme.
If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in System → Tools → Compilation under 'Compiler status'1. Copy the folders (and its content): "app" and "skin" to your root Magento directory;
2. Clear the Magento cache;
3. Log out and log in again in your Magento admin;
System -> Configuration -> B2B Extensions -> B2B Cart Quote
1. Info & Support: This section contains an overview of the extension information such as extension version number, tested compatibility, documentation info and support.
2. License: This section contains the license key filed, in where the provided license key need to be insert.
- Extension Enabled: Yes/No
4.Cart Quote Settings:
- Enable Quotation on specific customer groups: This option enables extension for particular customer group.
5. Extra Form Settings : In this section you can add new elements to be displayed in the form on the cart page. The first three elements (First Name, Last Name and Email) are mandatory and cannot be removed (required for creation of account), but are modifiable. Message element is not required, but is recommended to be displayed in the form, where the customer can write why he requested a quote.
6. Overview Cart Quotes in Admin
- Editing existing Quote
NOTE: Good to be mentioned is that after a certain Quote is edited and approved from the admin, the same Quote data(discounted prices etc.) is automatically is updated also on the Quotes View in the My Account, Quotes View page.
- Creating new Quote
Request Quote Success page
My Account page – View of all Quotes
My Account page – View of individual Quote
- If you want to add a new language to the cart quote extension then go to app/locale/us_US and copy the Ecomwise_Cartquote.csv
- Translate the strings to the new language you desire (e.g. Dutch, French…) in the .csv file
- Add the copied file to the language folder for the language which will be used (e.g. nl_NL, fr_FR).
1. Change the “active” element to “false” /etc/modules/Ecomwise_Cartquote.xml and save the file.
2. Flush Magento cache.
This will set the extension to inactive. However, if more explicit action is needed:
- Remove all files from file system.
- Remove the entry with code='cartquote_setup' in the core_resource database table.
02 December 2016
- Compatibility with Magento 1.9.3
01 December 2016
- Adding compatibilty with Magento's minimum order amount.
18 October 2016
- Adding Dutch translation file
- Modifications in English translation file
01 July 2016
ACL bug fix
21 December 2015
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6285 patch.
13 November 2015
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6788 patch.
16 April 2015
- Compatibility with custom product options.
- Resolving localization bug in the backend.
- Compatibility with Magento 18.104.22.168
- Compatibility with Magento 1.9
- Extension is launched.